Art PPA & Supply Cover for Schools
CYP Arts planning, preperation and assessment (PPA) time cover provides schools with creative and motivated visual art specialists to release teaching staff for valuable PPA time or planned cover such as training days or planned leave.
Our workshops are tailored to individual schools to fit in with topics or theme based lessons dependent on the school’s curriculum map.
Benefits of CYP Arts PPA Cover
- One off regular artist-led workshops and art lessons to cover teaching staff for PPA or planned leave such as training courses or annual leave
- Specialist cover options for shared or individual PPA time
- Skill based workshops for arts attainment in drawing, painting, collage, printmaking, sculpture
- Creative projects that link to the new curriculum and cross-curricular topics
- Creation of high quality pieces of 2D, 3D, and digital artwork
- Collaborative projects, exhibitions or school displays of pupil's work
- No administration required of the school.
OUR ART SPECIALISTS
CYP Arts PPA Cover staff are reliable, afforable and experienced art educators and practitioners, passionate about providing children with engaging, inclusive and rewarding art workshops to help schools and pupils achieve maximum progress in line with the new curriculum for art and design.
- Passionate about delivering innovative and exciting art and design lessons to primary schools.
- Experienced at working with primary school aged children of all ages and abilities delivering engaging art workshops
- Dedicated to working with a positive approach to behaviour management, and classroom conduct.
- Recruited under safer recruitment practices including, enhanced DBS checked and rigorous safeguarding checks.
Trained in a wide variety of areas including
First Aid, Safeguarding and Behaviour Management, Child Protection, Autism, EYFS, carrying our risk assessments and Equality and Diversity.
PPA Art Cover Options
PPA Art Cover offers an excellent service at very affordable prices. We over the following PPA Cover options;
Option A – One art practitoner leading several class groups across nominated PPA days releasing staffs time for planned PPA time (one off or long term)
Option B – Several practitoners specialising in various artforms (drawing, painting, digital media,sculpture), simultaneously leading different workshops on scheduled days, releasing staff for joint PPA time, Practitioners can be alternated to allow for a progressive and varied program across the year.
Breakfast, Lunch and After school is cover also available.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements..